Read, Listen, Watch
Here are a few of the most interesting and entertaining things I have been reading, listening to and watching over the last week or two.
- Kidnap: Inside the Ransom Business
What a great read and an excellent illustration of how markets and incentives work. Also, while not point of the book, Kidnap demonstrates just how similar governments and mafias are 😉 Congrats Anja Shortland; excellent work.
- Dying to Win? The Goldman Dilemma in Legend and Fact
- New research suggests that the average net social value of occupational licensing is negative
- The Problem with P-Values
- Defining Poverty
- Some Fundamental Differences between Ludwig von Mises and Nassim Taleb
- Ep. 441 – Dog Boots – Joe Derosa & Kerryn Feehan
- Ep. 442 – Helmets Off – Sean Patton & Joe Derosa – This is one of the funniest things I have listened to/watched.
- Ep. 443 – Thursday Gets Furious (High Society Radio)
- Ep. 444 – Aids Bush – Jamar Neighbors & Ari Shaffir
- Rory Sutherland on Alchemy
- Keith Smith on Free Market Health Care – Everyone needs to listen to this episode!
- Susan Mayer on What Money Can’t Buy
- Gerd Gigerenzer on Gut Feelings
- Ep. 506 – Hot Mics
- Ep. 507 – Bloomberg in the News
- Ep. 508 – Epstein v Wolff
- Ep. 509 – The First Impeachment Hearing
- Ep. 510 – Lying to Liars
- Ep. 511 – Jews Call Out Other Jews for Being Jews
- Ep. 512 – Impeachment is Boring
- Ep. 513 – Stutter, Bumble and Stumble
- Ep. 517 – By Default Biden
- Ep. 518 – Jacob Hornberger – Finall, a legit libertarian candidate!
- Ep. 1529 – Lew Rockwell: Against the Left
- Ep. 1530 – Principle or Bust: Jacob Hornberger on his LP Presidential Campaign
- Ep. 1531 – Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself
- Ep. 1535 – Ron Paul: What My Presidency Would Have Been Like
- Ep. 1538 – Socialist Runs into Buzzsaw
- Ep. 1539 – Lew and Tom Dissect the Democrats
- Ep. 1541 – The Ugly History of Taxation
- Ep. 1542 – Do You Really Own Your Home?
- Ep. 1543 – Did America Have a Christian Founding?
- Ep. 1545 – What Is the Impeachment Really All About?
- Ep. 1548 – David Stockman on Impeachment, the Democrats, the Fed, and More
Some of these links have an affiliate code. If you purchase an item like a book or piece of equipment with these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!